I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, August 05, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] The end of a beautiful relationship

 

flossi buhmann: hey, what social networking sites are you a part of?

flossi buhmann: hey you, whats up
valis2001us: flossi
valis2001us: how are you? 
flossi buhmann: credit card is just to verify your age, it's like $1 for age verification thru my cam session invite since I'm a premium member
flossi buhmann: I'm great babe!! how about yourself?
valis2001us: do you mind if I call you dental flossi?
flossi buhmann is typing...
flossi buhmann: yup, then once your logged in just click Premium Live Cams on top right..i'm gonna slip into something nice for you..k?
valis2001us: wow, flossi, I just read something that makes my dick totally limp.  sorry, I can't perform knowing about all this crap:  http://counterpunch.org/turse08042011.html
valis2001us: read it and you'll see what I mean
valis2001us: Hey Flossi!
valis2001us: I just put our previous chat, including your private phone number, on my blog:  http://mattlove1.blogspot.com/ 
valis2001us: Does that excite you?
valis2001us: Does it make you want to take your clothes off on camera?
valis2001us: Hello?
valis2001us: Flossi?
valis2001us: Dental Flossi?
valis2001us: Don't you want to be my friend any more?



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: