I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Libya, elbowed off the table by domestic matters

 

There was some discussion here a while back about Gaddafi - is he a good guy?  a bad guy? oh, ok, bad. just how bad, then?. as if it were the case that he was really bad, we should hunker down and silently accept the far more murderous and distructive actions of NATO. 

Here's an update, one of many on the Counterpunch website that I've found useful:

http://www.counterpunch.org/patrick08012011.html

How can I know I'm not just getting leftist propaganda?  Well, Cockburn and his crowd are pretty iconoclastic, pissing off the left at least part of the time (the ones who show up there to take their medicine), as well as the right. But its also their proven record for accuracy over time.  If most other news outlets had it right, Gadaffi would have been defeated months ago, perhaps in exile in Venesuala. Yet he remains, despite the tons of non-hostile bombs (thanks for the new Orwellian language, Obama) and the ongoing attempt to prop up the ragtag crew of contras we think can run the country.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: