I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, August 01, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: Thank you for your input Re: Seeking clarification

 

Dear Rebuild The Dream

Thank you for your thoughtful and considerate form reply. I do hope that you eventually get around to replying to my email, as I will not hesitate to express my questions and misgivings about your organization to anybody and everybody who will put up with my complaints in the mean time.

Misgivings that were amplified, not diminished, by my visit to the page you recommended. I see NO place to submit my idea, only an opportunity to vote for ideas other people have submitted. It appears to be an extension of the change.org/farmville con I explained in my last email. Of course, the ideas are great. Nearly all the half dozen I looked at were great, all of them 5 stars.

But the question for me is "how are we going to get anywhere with these ideas when we have two right wing parties and an administration who thinks we are fucking retarded professional leftist crybabies?"

I think I can help with that. The idea I want to submit is a change you can believe in:  "Dump Obama in 2012."  I would very much like to get this idea before thousands of my fellog citizens, but I don't see a mechanism for submitting it. 

I couldn't even see if it was already there, since there seems to be no search engine or directory, just a slow crawl through one warm-fuzzy-and-unachievable idea after another.  People who have been on the internet for more than a decade are likely to come to negative opinions about what you are trying to achieve with this kind of set up. People are getting pretty net savvy. I think you'll have to try a little harder to convince people they are part of a movement when they visit your webpage. Change.org did a lot better job of it.




On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 10:15 PM, Rebuild the Dream <info@rebuildthedream.com> wrote:
Hi, thanks for writing. We receive a heavy volume of e-mails and have
a tiny staff. We read all of them and try to respond to as many of
your e-mails as possible -- but we're unable to answer each and every
e-mail. We do welcome your feedback!

If you have an idea for the Contract for the American Dream, please go
to our Contract website at http://contract.rebuildthedream.com/ to
submit it for review by thousands of your fellow citizens.

Thanks for the e-mail, and together, let's rebuild the American Dream.



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: