I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, September 30, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Can't get anywhere with this...

 

I guess my next move is to follow this guy on Twitter and ask him there if he can explain what the heck is going on?



JohnFromCensornati

The End is near

893 Fans

Unfan

12 hours ago (10:01 PM)

The entire tirade gets a raspberry from me for saying that he *hates* Ralph Nader (for something Ralph is *not* responsibl­e for) while at the same time complainin­g about corporate corruption­.

Favorite (0) Flag as Abusive

Permalink  | Share it

photo

Matt Love

21 Fans

0 second ago (9:57 AM)

This comment is pending approval and won't be displayed until it is approved.

Since it appears you are one of Huffington­'s super censors (Moderator­s have flagged at least 20 comments that we deleted and have a strong ratio of good flags to mistaken flags. Their flags carry five times the weight as standard flags. Users who earn higher levels of the Moderator badge can directly delete comments." can you explain to me why my factual and calm posts debunking the "Nader cost Gore the election" myth keep getting removed?



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: