I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] My message to American Public Media Program "On Being"

 

They should call it "On being a jerk." A disgusting program

http://being.publicradio.org/programs/2011/opening-up-windows/video-hartman_interview.shtml#video

What a bizarre and narrow philosophy your guest has. If people who are strong are able to negotiate (which surely Hitler must have done when he was strong), then he must want the Palestinians to be strong, right? But it sounded to me like he was engaging in the usual anti-Semetic nonsense (from his looks, name, and accent, he looks like a honky just like, while the bulk of the Palestiian people I've seen look Semetic) about what sad sacks they are. He says being Jewish is to be challenged and challenging - but there is no way to do this on your website. I would enjoy introducing him to a little reality, but you don't facilitate that. I regard blogs and websites that don't allow the public to post on them as fiction sites. If you are interested in joining the reality-based community, you should allow for comments. Over at NPR, they do that, and while they get a lot of bigots and haters, they also get enough comments to indicate that a lot of the listeners are smarter than tehy are, better informed, and better grounded in logic and facts.  It seems resonable to me to suspect that you are aware of that, and that is precisely the information you don't want your public face to reveal.


--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: