I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] I started using Blip.fm again...

 

Here's some recent posts... you should listen to these songs. All of them.

mattlove1 This song sounds like Joe Meek in a hang glider!
mattlove1 how do these guys come up with this stuff? I think the Australian connection is their secret weapon
mattlove1 Nice hipster music

The Joy Formidable, Silent Treatment

| play
mattlove1 I wonder if they spent 6 months in this leaky boat?

The Octopus Project "Wet Gold" official video

| play
mattlove1 great song

The CASCADES-Rhythm Of the Rain

| play
mattlove1 Blipped this one for the "when the rain beats against my windowpane" line. It will be summer again soon enough!

A Summer Song Chad and Jeremy

| play
mattlove1 Frank Zappa hated love songs because cause people to desire an ideal they'll never achieve. This song might be the biggest culprit in my life....

The Rain, The Park and Other Things 2008

| pause
mattlove1 Our first real rain in weeks and weeks! Yippee! I celebrate
mattlove1 Another one I used to play a lot
mattlove1 I used to play this on KAOS. I loved it. Don't know if my listeners did, too....
mattlove1 Remember when they wsere just spying on us, instead of assassinating us?

Christmas Bush

| play
mattlove1 visionary.

The Killing Fields Of Cabot Cove

| play

__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments: