I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Re: Reply

 

I have to say, it's really making me curious who hired you to do this to me. If it isn't one of those clowns on that Jack Kirby facebook list, I've narrowed it down to the following 3 people. I have no idea what they are doing behind my back, but this is what they saying to my face:

Ron Rakow:  "You look like a child-molesting, AIDs patient. Not sure what's worse; your level of talent or the fact that you think you actually HAVE talent."

Jon Reid "How baked are you right now you old motherfucker."

Terry Hall "You're a fucking moron."

I think I can put together, say, $50 if you could tell me which one of these guys hired you.

Very much looking forward to hearing from you again.

Your confidant,

Matt

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 2:47 PM, Garba Duba <garbaduba77@yandex.com> wrote:
I received your reply and I want you to know that we have short time to complete this matter, as you said you can raise the $25,000 as you promised and we see what we can do to complete the money and return it back, You will know the person better when we give you the recorded tape. You have to tell me when you will be sending the $25,000 so that we can get account information where you can transfer the money. Thanks
 
 

__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___

No comments: