I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, December 19, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Re: Reply

 

Hi Garba,

It's great to hear from you.  Sorry for not writing back, I guess I've been feeling a little bit down. I'm so tired of being pushed around by all the evil pigs in the world, maybe it would just be better to let them finish the job, you know what I mean?

There are some advantages I can think of. When Elvis died, he was clearly over the hill... but it was great for his music career. I too feel my career has been dead in the water for a while... an untimely and tragic demise just might be what's called for to get things back on track. Perhaps in death I would be able to provide for my family in a way that I've failed to in life.

I want to know what you think about this, I value your opinion.

Maybe there's a way we could do this in a way that maximizes publicity. For example, if you were to shoot my onstage like that guy did to Dimebag Darrel - now that was a first class operation!  Maybe I can arrange for a show... I'll make sure that there are lots of people there, maybe I can get the word around there will be free beer, pot, and cocaine.  And prostitutes, I mean, why not?  I can run up quite a bill, nobody's going to try to collect after I'm dead. And if some of the stuff doesn't actually show up, well, who is going to hold that against me at a time like that? 

I know there's a lot to work out - how you can shoot me without anybody seeing you, for example, that's tricky. But I think it's worth taking a shot at it - hopefully you are a good aim, and it would only take one shot!

Looking forward to getting your perspective on this, like I say, I value your opinion, I think we could work well together.

Matt

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 3:50 PM, Garba Duba <garbaduba77@yandex.com> wrote:
Hello Matt
 
I am still waiting for your reply, why silent, You have to update me as soon as you receive this message.
 
 
 
 

__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___

No comments: