I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Re: Reply

 

It's a relief to know that you don't want to kill me. I'm not sure how fast I can raise $50,000... how much time do I have? I'm sure I can come up with $20 or $25 in a few days, will that buy me some more time?

Can you tell me who had the crazy idea of bumping me off?  Was it Ron Rakow? It seems like the kind of thing he might do.

Always nice to hear from you, thank you for looking out for me.

Matt

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 2:56 AM, Garba Duba <garbaduba77@yandex.com> wrote:
I received your reply and I want you to know that we don't want to kill you and this is our reason of sending you email to inform you what is going on, our problem now is that we want to return back the money the person paid to us and we want to know how much you can assist to raise from your side to enable us pay back the money and we shall send the recorded tape to you and after listening the tape you will know whom sent us to kill you. We wait to know what you can do from your side to pay back the $50,000 dollars.

Lucky You

__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments: