I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

I hope it doesn't hurt too much

I remember stating the obvious fact over at the anti-bizarro-ultrazine
list that the US did not win the cold war - that the US and the Soviet
Union lost the cold war and the European Union and China won the cold
war. I got what I expected from the dumb assholes - incomprehension
or ridicule.

well, what the hell, what we don't know can't hurt us, right?

I didn't know much about how bad television has gotten before I spent
a week with my folks. Tomorrow I'm going home where I'll wait for the
end. Even without the tremedously disciplined, educated, motivated,
and extremely massive presence of mainland china, I am convinced that
the US will soon implode, rotting from the inside, collapsing into a
heap of slobbering idiocy.

Jeez. sucky sucky sucky sucky

No comments: