I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Popular Feature Returns

That's right, once again I'm here to make fun of moronic musician ads,
and the moronic musicians that run them.

Todays featured ad:

"Guitarist + Bassist i.s.o. hard hitting drummer for new
Black/Doomproject. Guitarist's previous works include Unearthly Trance
and Thralldom, bothsigned to Southern Lord, with albums recorded by
Steve O'Malley (Sunn0))), Khanate).We are crafting the metal band to
end all others.Satan compells you to email for more info.
[03-22-2005]"

All I can say is Satan is getting pretty damn weak ass in his old age
- he didn't even remind his wankerific minion to include an e-mail
address!

1 comment:

555 said...

that is bullshit..
that is an old unearthly trance guitarist who QUIT many years ago and and is using MY bands to try to get some members.. WEAK!