I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [OregonDems_etc] Would the Founding Fathers be pleased with America today?

They would be dismayed to know that blacks, women, and people without property could vote, but as long as they had stock in Halliburton, they'd be well pleased. My "Yes" vote nudged the percentage up to 11!

On 7/4/07, Stevo <blue_meanie_9@yahoo.com > wrote:

 Poll Of The Day
Would the Founding Fathers be pleased with America today?
Yes

10%
No

90%

Total Votes: 1077
http://www.capitalnews.org/

I just can't take any more!!!, Stevo  
Who's the idiot who 
got us into this mess?


Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.


__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

get help and provide

feedback on Groups.

HDTV Support

on Yahoo! Groups

Help with Samsung

HDTVs and devices

Find Enlightenment

Yoga groups and

resources on

Yahoo! Groups.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: