I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, July 02, 2007

mattlove1 sent you a video!

YouTube  Broadcast Yourself™

mattlove1 wants to share a video with you

Video Description

soldiers join an army..warriors fight battles

Personal Message

This is awesome! An ignorant redneck lives up to all the stereotypes. Keep me in the dark and feed me bullshit, just another mushroom for bush!

To accept my friend request, click here.

To respond to mattlove1, click here.

Thanks,
mattlove1

Using YouTube

YouTube Help
Check the Help Center for answers to common questions.
Your Account Settings
To change your preferences, settings, or personal info, go to the 'My Account' section.
Email Notifications
To change or cancel email notifications from YouTube, go to the Email Options section of your Profile.

Copyright © 2007 YouTube, Inc.

No comments: