I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, August 27, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] A place to raid for banal ideas...

A friend tipped me off to the weirdest group... form what I can
gather, people fantasizing about men turning into women, people
turning into cartoon characters, warners brothers characters screwing,
etc...

this picture sort of manages to contain all the "best" ideas rolled into one..

thank you TG Toon fantasy for making me feel normal by comparison!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tgtoonfantasy/files/

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Fitness Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Find Groups all

about healthy living.

Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

Connecting a world

of moderators

Official Samsung

Yahoo! Group for

supporting your

HDTVs and devices.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: