I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Video of new Devo song


YouTube  Broadcast Yourself™

mattlove1 wants to share a video with you

Video Description

My first music video. Took me about three hours because I used Windows Movie Maker. Some of the claps might not be in synch, but I tried my best. Hope you enjoy it!

Personal Message

How about that? A new Devo song - i had no idea. this guy does a good job putting the music vid together. I wonder where the images came from. If I watched TV, maybe I would have seen the Dell commercial, which ain't bad, either. follow the link where it says what this is a video response to..

To accept my friend request, click here.

To respond to mattlove1, click here.

Thanks,
mattlove1

Using YouTube

YouTube Help
Check the Help Center for answers to common questions.
Your Account Settings
To change your preferences, settings, or personal info, go to the 'My Account' section.
Email Notifications
To change or cancel email notifications from YouTube, go to the Email Options section of your Profile.

Copyright © 2007 YouTube, Inc.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Featured Y! Groups

and category pages.

There is something

for everyone.

Yahoo! Groups HD

The official Samsung

Y! Group for HDTVs

and devices.

Fashion Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

A great place to

connect and share.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: