I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, August 31, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [RxR90] I AM so lonesome I could just...uh....

You might be interested in an offer I got on another list:

[The_King_Of_Music] Free to view thousands of hot deaf girls!  

 

Free to view thousands of hot deaf girls. Hook up with your special
one!

http://www.aboutme.com/users/deaffriend/sexydeafgirls.htm

 

all things considered, I'd probably be better off hooking up with a hot BLIND girl.  But hey, that's just me.



On 8/31/07, President of United Stooges <arexar4@yahoo.com> wrote:

I AM SOOOO LONESOME
I could just lay rod down
and die hard up....
 
Just to touch some flesh again
for the first time in about 14 years,
 
I AM more than ready and willing
to shake hands with
bin laden and hillary clinton...
 
though not necesssarily in THAT order !
 
Just kidding
(maybe)
 


 
 


Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.
Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Fitness Challenge

on Yahoo! Groups

Get in shape w/the

Special K Challenge.

Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

An online resource

for moderators.

Yoga Groups

Exchange insights

with members of

the yoga community.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: