I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: so that's why I heard them interview you on the CBC - You're Canadian content!

To Subject Date
jonlajoie
...
so that's why I heard them interview you on the CBC - You're Canadian content!
...
so that's why I heard them interview you on the CBC - You're Canadian content!

Man, you speak for us all. I was taking care of my elderly parents, so my wife had to make the move to Edmonton alone. My mother died, and my dad could no longer stay at home, so I've joined her here, but I found out that she bought an electric lawnmower when I wasn't here.

It really sucks. All the guys in the neighborhood with their gas lawnmowers look at me with a superior look, the thing is so underpowered it takes twice the normal amount of time to putter around our small yard. But the worst thing about it is dragging the cord all over the lawn, having to make sure I'm not gonna run over it...

A lawnmower got to be free, untethered, you know what I mean? But I can't buy another one, my wife might notice, and she's crowing about how much we're doing for the environment.

If I could just hear you you rappin, "every time that cord catches on a cobblestone, muthafukka, and the goddam thing gets unplugged and I gotta bend over and plug the damn thing in again muthafukka - I'm - get - ting - close - to - the - edge..." I could die a happy man.

thanks in advance,
Matt

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Yahoo! Groups users, check out this limited time offer from Blockbuster! Rent DVDs free for a month!
Health Groups

for people over 40

Join people who are

staying in shape.

Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Get the latest news

from the team.

Discover Tips

on healthy living

and healthy eating

on Yahoo! Groups.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: