I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, June 30, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Plan 9 From Outer Space - 30 Years Later (comic book)

I was googling "plan 9 from outer space:  30 years later" - nobody wanted to talk about the comic books, only sell them.  I found one entertaining thing. Man I was a funny guy back in 2003. 

Wha happened?

*****

I wrote

yawn_lemming sent "Tor's tribute to our Pater of Woodism - to the tune of
"The Ballad of John and Yoko."

It's uncanny. Ed Wood spoke of 9 plans from outer space. John Lennon spoke
of 9 revolutions. To me, both are epistles in a living faith. Covers of
Revolution #9 continue to be recorded by artists such as:

Phish
The Shazam
Kurt Hoffman's Band of Weeds
The Durham Ox Singers

Plan Nine has inspired a number of sequels. Notable among them:

Plan 10 From Outer Space
Shakespeare's Plan 12 From Outer Space
Plan 19 From Outer Space
Plan 69 From Outer Space
Plan 9 From Outer Space - 30 Years Later (comic book)

But does our pope view these as canonical, or aprocophal, as early
Christian church leaders found the Gospel of Thomas (for example). Plan 69
is obviously blasphemous, but how about a papal bull on the others?


Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:43 am

"Matt Love" <mattlove1@...>
valis2001us
Offline Offline
Send Email Send Email


--
Love me, love my vids
http://uk.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Yahoo! Groups users, check out this limited time offer from Blockbuster! Rent DVDs free for a month!
Yahoo! Groups

Special K Challenge

Join others who

are losing pounds.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

All-Bran

10 Day Challenge

Join the club and

feel the benefits.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: