I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, July 04, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: Als nдchstes der Verwandtschaft

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: "matt love" <mattlove1@gmail.com>
To: mresqric@aol.de
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 12:17:29 -0600
Subject: Re: Als nдchstes der Verwandtschaft
Dear Ric

Yes, you bet I am interested.

But I was wondering, instead of sending me $20,000,000, could you just send me $20,000,000 worth of sex toys?  I was thinking I could open a shop. 

Or maybe a museum. 

Do you have access to any 3rd Reich era sex toys?  That would be awesome.

Regards,

Matt

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 12:11 PM, <mresqric@aol.de> wrote:
Dear Matt.

I don't understand what you are saying, does it mean you are interested in the transaction or now if you are please do send me your direct telephone number and all the informations that I have requested for so that we can proceed with the transaction.

I wait to hear from you.

Regards.

Ric



-----Original Message-----
From: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
To: mresqric@aol.de
Sent: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 5:05 pm
Subject: Re: Als nдchstes der Verwandtschaft

Hallo Ric,

Boy howdy, this is my lucky day, I can sure use 20,000,000 US dollars.  That's a lot of them. I could put some of them under the short leg of my dining  room table to keep it from wobbling... I could stuff some of them into my winter coat... or the comforter on my bed to act as insulation.

Hey, I had another great idea - I could buy things with it!  I used to have a great collection of sex toys, but I gave it away. I regret that now, I'll bet that I could put together a pretty good new collection with $20,000,000, maybe even as good as the one I used to have!

Hey, do you know those guys at the Heineken Bottling Company?  The ones that say they are in Washington DC, but they have a Polish e-mail address?  They said they were going to send me $250,000. If you know them could you tell them to just go ahead and do that?

Thanks!

Matt


2008/7/4 Ric <paljon03@compuserve.de>:
Hallo,

Re: Als nдchstes der Verwandtschaft/Begьnstigten fьr US$20 Millionen

Gute Tag zu Ihnen und wьnsche ich Ihnen in allem alles Gute, was Sie in diesem Jahr tun werden.

Ich bin ein Personal von einer der Hauptbanken hier in Europa, zwanzig Millionen US-Dollar wurden seit 2000 in unserer Bank untergebracht, und der Begьnstigte starb 2004 Tsunami von Asien mit seiner Familie wдhrend im Urlaub in Thailand.

Alle Versuche, einigen seiner Verwandten zu verfolgen, waren nicht erfolgreich. Jetzt will ich, dass Sie als Nдchstes der Verwandtschaft/Begьnstigten fьr die Fonds-Ausgabe stehen, weil Sie denselben Nachnamen mit ihm haben, und wir dieses Geld zusammen teilen werden.

Wenn Sie sich interessieren, senden Sie mir Ihre ganzen Namen, Adresse und Telefonnummern, und ich werde Ihnen allen die weiten Informationen geben.

Bitte ich mцchte das dieses Geschдft sehr heimlich bleib, so antworten mich durch meine private E-Mail-Adresse : mresqric@aol.de

Mit freundlichen GrьЯen,

Ric.



Hi,

Re: Next of Kin/Beneficiary for US$20 Millions

Good day to you and I wish you all the best in everything that you will do this year.

I am a staff of one of the leading banks here in Europe, Twenty Millions US Dollars was lodged since 2000 in our bank and the beneficiary died in 2004 South Asia Tsunami with his family while on holiday in Thailand.

All attempts to trace any of his relatives was not successful. Now, I want you to stand as next of kin/Beneciary for the fund release since you have the same Last Name with him, and we will share this money together.

If you are interested, send me your complete names, address and phone numbers and I will give you all the details.

Please I want this deal to be very secret and should not be disclose to anyone, reply me through my private email address : mresqric@aol.de

Yours,

Ric.



--
Love me, love my vids
http://uk.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

The Famous, the infamous, the lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!



--
Love me, love my vids
http://uk.youtube.com/user/mattlove1



--
Love me, love my vids
http://uk.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of Blockbuster Total Access.
Dog Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about dogs.

Yahoo! Groups

Latest product news

Join Mod. Central

stay connected.

Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: