I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Re: [ILoveIshtar] Re: Oh, is that right!

sorry about that! 

I've put it in the photos section of the yahoo website: it's in this folder:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ILoveIshtar/photos/album/69912030/pic/list



On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 5:48 PM, n8binus <n8binus@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- In ILoveIshtar@yahoogroups.com, "matt love" <mattlove1@...> wrote:
>
> You have to squint a bit to read this poster, but it's worth the
> effort. Here's more evidence that several reviewers liked Ishtar...
> before, for whatever reason, people figured out they better say they
> hated it...
>

Yo Matt,

The attachment is "not stored". (We can't see the poster)

-N8




--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Stay healthy

and discover other

people who can help.

Yahoo! Groups

Going Green Zone

Resources for a greener planet.

Resources for a greener you.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: