I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: [Ed Wood Lovers] Digest Number 203

Hey Carena

I don't really want to chat with you, but would you consider a counter-proposal?  What I'd really like to do is kill you and then reanimate your corpse as part of my sinister (or benevolent, depending on your perspective) plan to conquer the earth, in order to prevent your race from making technological advances that could destroy the galaxy.

If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, check out the Application Form at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~mattlove1/ApplicationForm.htm

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 5:25 AM, <edwoodlovers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.

want to webcam chat with this older redhead?

Posted by: "Carena" carena594@turnmeon.info

Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:59 am (PST)

I'm a divorced 50 something redhead. I would like to develop a casual relationship through chat/webcam, which could lead to something else but to be honest I'd like to keep things no strings attached unless I meet someone really great.

I've got some photos and a webcam here

http://myfreehost.info/oldteach/

Would love to meet some single men to chat with. If you're married that's ok as well. Thanks

Here is a pic attached

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Search

Start Searching

Find everything

you're looking for.

Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

Yahoo! Groups

Going Green Zone

Find ways to go green.

Join a green group.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.




--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Yahoo! Groups

Everyday Wellness Zone

Check out featured

healthy living groups.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: