I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: Noelle L sent you a message...

Howdy, Moonbeam!

It's great to hear from you, and I want to assure you that I'll put you into my rolodex of gals I'll be contacting if anything heaven forbid, should ever happen to my wife, like if she is in a plane crash, or she has an unexpected heart attack, or eats some tainted food, or falls down an elevator shaft onto some bullets, FOTFLMAO

no photo

Noelle L

Me

Jan 1, 2009 6:44 AM

Hello!

Heya sunshine! I recently broke up (9 months ago) and am ready to date once again... I'm not looking for a serious relationship though. It's too soon. I am however looking for someone close by. I'm visiting an old friend and I think we don't live too far from each other. A little about me: I'm adventurous, outgoing and open-minded. I'm darn good-looking and healthy. I like going out but also don't mind snuggling! If you make me laugh, you're half way into my heart. I was browsing the site; my best-friend. After figuring out how things worked I came across your profile. I'm interested! I hope you're not shy and that you'll respond. Please don't reply directly though. This is really not my profile, I'm just borrowing it from my friend. Send your reply to my real email address instead: mary_bacalis at yahoo.com. Thanks and have a nice day!

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 3:44 AM, Tagged <tagged@taggedmail.com> wrote:
My Profile|Messages|Friends|Fun Stuff|Chat|Browse|Search
Noelle L, 28

You have a new message!

Noelle L says: Heya sunshine! I recently broke ...

This week's popular videos

One year in 40 seconds   Man Throws Shoes At Bush   Bell Ringer Fail
 

Click here to manage your email preferences on Tagged Inc., 110 Pacific Mall Box #117, San Francisco, CA. 94111




--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Special K Challenge

Join others who

are losing pounds.

Yahoo! Groups

Going Green Zone

Find ways to go green.

Join a green group.

Group Charity

Citizen Schools

Best after school

program in the US

.

__,_._,___

No comments: