I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

[ILoveIshtar] Fwd: Google Alert - I love Ishtar

I will often add a comment to stupid blog entries like this - with links to pro-ishtar sites. That way if somebody comes along with a different opinion, maybe they'll find us and enjoy the company of intelligent, fun people with good taste!

But I couldn't leave a comment on this one, as I am not on AOL. If anybody here has an AOL account, you have my encouragement to leave a comment...

Iron Man: A New Movie Rating System Is Born
By skip3366(skip3366)
I would give "Ishtar" (with Dustin Hoffman and Robert Redford) a 2. I could easily give it a zero, and don't only because of the drunken camel. Ishtar is in the WORST 2% of movies ever made. 97-98% of ALL movies ever made are better ...
The Maverick Conservative - http://journals.aol.com/skip3366/TheMaverickConservative/


 This once a day Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.


__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
Blockbuster is giving away a free trial of Blockbuster Total Access to smart movie lovers like you.
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

John McEnroe

on Yahoo! Groups

Join him for the

10 Day Challenge.

Yahoo! Groups

Dog Zone

Connect w/others

who love dogs.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: