I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

[ILoveIshtar] A post mostly about nothing

My wife is out of town on business for the week, so I'm sitting here watching Ishtar.  Like spending the evening with an old friend.

She likes Ishtar, too, she just doesn't like to watch it as often as I do

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of Blockbuster Total Access.
Y! Entertainment

World of Star Wars

Rediscover the force.

Explore now.

Featured Y! Groups

and category pages.

There is something

for everyone.

Discover Tips

on healthy living

and healthy eating

on Yahoo! Groups.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: