I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Re: [ILoveIshtar]

Matt 
 
   My wife was the one who wanted to see "Ishtar" in 1987.   She refuses to watch it now but, I watch it at least twice a year.
   Check out my website www.ishtarmovie1987.com.  I still have more work to do on it but, I hope to have it running in about 2 weeks.
   
                                                          Ron K.
 
----- Original Message -----
From: matt love
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 11:35 PM
Subject: [ILoveIshtar] A post mostly about nothing

My wife is out of town on business for the week, so I'm sitting here watching Ishtar.  Like spending the evening with an old friend.

She likes Ishtar, too, she just doesn't like to watch it as often as I do

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of - Blockbuster Total Access.
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Special K Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Learn how others

are losing pounds.

Yahoo! Groups

Join a program

to help you find

balance in your life.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: