I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, June 09, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Do you guys know about Spock.com?

Oh my god, it should be easy to realize my dream of forming a band with guys named Matt Love, I can now contact dozens and dozens of them. 

But look at this poor sap (highlighting added):

Matt Love
Matt Love male (Ft Worth, TX, United States
Hello, I am a male who is sucessful,and very strong,but harmless female foot fetish that I dont tell any one about! I want to meet foot lovers,...
Matt Love Pictures | MySpace

When you go to his MySpace page, it only gives his first name, and it says "
This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile."

Busted! 

I can see why some people find this nefarious....

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Blockbuster is giving away a FREE trial of - Blockbuster Total Access.
Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Join and receive

produce updates.

Yahoo! Groups

Everyday Wellness Zone

Check out featured

healthy living groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Familyographer Zone

Join a group and

share your pictures.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: