I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

[ILoveIshtar] Re: A post mostly about nothing

> ----- Original Message -----
> *From:* matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
> *To:* iloveishtar <ILoveIshtar@yahoogroups.com>
> *Sent:* Tuesday, June 10, 2008 11:35 PM
> *Subject:* [ILoveIshtar] A post mostly about nothing
>
> My wife is out of town on business for the week, so I'm sitting here
> watching Ishtar. Like spending the evening with an old friend.
>
> She likes Ishtar, too, she just doesn't like to watch it as often as I do

Lordy! Sound pretty pathetic, Matt ; )

Adapted scene:

<SFX> Phone rings

Matt (been drinking): Willa??

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of - Blockbuster Total Access.
Y! Entertainment

World of Star Wars

Rediscover the force.

Explore now.

Move More

on Yahoo! Groups

This is your life

not a phys-ed class.

Everyday Wellness

on Yahoo! Groups

Find groups that will

help you stay fit.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: