I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Paris Hilton wants to be my MySpace friend...

Ain't that grand?  She's such a nice girl

From:   Sexi

http://www.myspace.com/196989574

Date: 03/06/2007
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: nice page
Body: HEY! nice MS page.. just came across it so I'm saying hi.. I'm Par!s :) I just moved so I'm tryin to meet some new friends! My contact info is below so add me on your messenger!!

M~S~N = slickbayby@gmail.com

A~I~M = slicktease19 (I prefer M~S~N as my A~I~M freezes and goes all screwy sometimes!

Hope to chat with ya soon!

PS - I also need help on doing myspace codes and stuff if u know how to do that,,, its sooo confusing.. im blonde lol **hugnkissez** Par!s




__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Y! GeoCities

Share Your Passion

Join the web's lar- gest community.

Yahoo! Photos

Upload Now!

First 20

prints are free

Yahoo! Groups

Take a Survey

express your ideas

share your opinion

.

__,_._,___

No comments: