I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, June 04, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [Bizarro_UltraZine] Courtney Love Makes Live Return

"Nobody's Daughter"  - that's harsh.  Her mother wrote a book about mother-daughter disfunctional relationships, drawing heavily on the experiences of 4 generations of her own family, and seems to be about the only somewhat normal one in the whole family.  But like dead husband Curt, Eminem and so many other celebs,  Courtney understands that if your an asshole, blame your parents, people will like you for it and buy your records.

On 6/4/07, kdhaisch@aol.com <kdhaisch@aol.com> wrote:

Courtney Love Makes Live Return

 
Rocker Courtney Love made a triumphant return to performing on Friday night when she teamed up with her producer Linda Perry on stage in Los Angeles.
 
The former Hole singer played a secret show at The House of Blues, performing four songs from her upcoming album Nobody's Daughter.
 
The brief set interrupted a gig by former Non-Blonde Perry who, as well as producing Love's new record, is also a co-songwriter and featured as co-frontwoman at the gig too, singing along and strumming an acoustic guitar during Love's songs. She introduced the star as a promising newcomer, joking, "She's got a cool name and a rock star thing going."
 
Singer/songwriter James Blunt, who has also worked with Perry, watched the show from the balcony. Love recently revealed her desperation to return to performing to Spinner magazine, saying, "I've been writing this record since I've been sober -- almost two months now. I feel like a f**king caged panther. I just want to get out and rock. I'm just so antsy about it. I can't eat, I can't sleep -- I need to play."
 
play on, Courtney!!!
 
 
 
 
.




See what's free at AOL.com.


__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Y! GeoCities

Share Interests

Connect with

others on the web.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: