I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: hello from michaela

Hey Michaela

Totally awesome!  I really should check my spam folder more often, if I'm going to find more great stuff like this email from you in there. I like nude pictures, I guess that kind of sets me apart from other guys. 

It would be ultra-hyper-cool if you could sneak into Paris Hilton's jail cell and get some pictures of some hot girl-on-girl action.  Like KC (is that short for 'King Crimson'?) and the Sunshine Band said, "that's the way uh huh I like it uh huh uh huh...."

I'm not so good with clever pick up lines for chicks, so I let KC speak for me, he's really totally articulate (and clean, too!) for a white guy, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, stay cool, and keep up the good work with those nude pictures, I know there aren't many of us out there, but some of us guys really like that kind of thing.

On 6/5/07, michaela <ywznmlhmswkxu@vettepics.com> wrote:

Hi
It`s michaela again. Will you ever contact me?
I made those nude pictures especially for you and I wont write to you again!
If you wanna see them just drop me a line at: bmichaela04@mailcreativity.info















__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Y! GeoCities

Share Your Passion

Join the web's lar- gest community.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: