I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: Bigger



I hear that there are some guys who have BIG DIGS that just get hard.
I have an average size cock that GETS big and GETS hard.
They don't call me the Magic Man for nothing!
Since you brought IT...UP !!!!

Rick REED

RxR

http://presidentoftheunitedstuds.piczo.com

--- In CanYoAssDigIt@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Love"
<matt.mattlove1@...> wrote:
>
> Hey Sheila
>
> Nice of you to get in touch with me and share this information with
me! I
> have to admit, to me it's a novel theory, I've never heard that
before. But
> there could be something to it, I wear size 14 1/2 shoes, and no
woman has
> ever found me lacking in that other department, either.
>
> In fact, in high school the cheerleading squad voted me "Most Likely
> Candidate For Penis Reduction Surgery" - it was funny, they'd
always sing
> that George Harrison song "It's all too much" whenever I crashed
their
> slumber parties. So I think I'll skip going to brazty.com, but
thanks for
> thinking about me!
>
> Matt "Larger Than Average" Love
>
> PS. if you want to have a .larger than average listening
experience, check
> out Dweebish at www.myspace.com/DweebishBand. Terrific Music for
Tumescent
> People!
>
> On 6/2/07, Sheila H. Brandt <a.bong@...> wrote:
> >
> > People judge your dick size by your shoes size.
> > With megadik you dont have to wear
> > bigger shoes to make women think you have a huge dick.
> > You can actually have it. http://brazty.com/
> >
> > him with the first overall pick in 2002. Houston's all
> > Saturday, March 24, 2007
> > wheat gluten was a factor being investigated, and
> > looking for differentiation. A lot of people do the same
> > prisoners are people too, even if they have done
> >
>

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Y! GeoCities

Create a Blog

And tell the world

what you think.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: