I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: Bigger

Hey Sheila

Nice of you to get in touch with me and share this information with me!  I have to admit, to me it's a novel theory, I've never heard that before.  But there could be something to it, I wear size 14 1/2 shoes, and no woman has ever found me lacking in that other department, either.

In fact, in high school the cheerleading squad voted me "Most Likely Candidate For Penis Reduction Surgery" - it was funny, they'd always sing that George Harrison song "It's all too much" whenever I crashed their slumber parties.  So I think I'll skip going to brazty.com, but thanks for thinking about me!

Matt "Larger Than Average" Love

PS. if you want to have a .larger than average listening experience, check out Dweebish at www.myspace.com/DweebishBand. Terrific Music for Tumescent People!

On 6/2/07, Sheila H. Brandt < a.bong@aagai.com> wrote:
People judge your dick size by your shoes size.
With megadik you dont have to wear
bigger shoes to make women think you have a huge dick.
You can actually have it. http://brazty.com/
 
him with the first overall pick in 2002. Houston's all
Saturday, March 24, 2007
wheat gluten was a factor being investigated, and
looking for differentiation. A lot of people do the same
prisoners are people too, even if they have done

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Y! GeoCities

Share Interests

Connect with

others on the web.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: